Have you had enough of the snow and excessive taxes? As a Long Island native, I am very familiar with how burdensome the weather and taxation in the north can become. The high cost of living and extended winter months are the main reason I relocated my family to Myrtle Beach, SC.
Complete 3 bedroom /2 bath home packages begin at $299,999. That includes the land! Take a look at what Myrtle Beach, South Carolina home ownership looks like.
To better appreciate this award winning 3 bedroom 2.5 bath 2 car garage Model home located in the coveted Sago Plantation at Legends be sure to inquire about our 3 day 2 night Discovery Package. During your stay you can visit the Model home which features our flooring and cabinet design center. I realize how busy my NY clients are so I have teamed up with a local bank that provides favorable mortgage rates and low closing costs to my out of town clients. One stop shopping…..on schedule and within budget.
Sago Plantation is a master planned palm tree themed gated community with 2 six (6) acre ponds and rolled curb streets. Sago is one of the few Natural Gas Communities along the South Carolina Coast. Sago is just a short drive from the wide friendly sandy white beaches of the Grand Strand’s epicenter, Myrtle Beach!
Benefits of Sago Plantation, Myrtle Beach SC home ownership:
- Low Taxes - $300,000 valued home, taxes as primary residence are $1,024.00 for the YEAR.
- Low HOA fees (under $1,000).
- Short drive to the warm and inviting Atlantic Ocean and Myrtle Beach’s famed Boardwalk.
- Less than 8 miles to the Myrtle Beach International Airport (MYR). 3 daily non-stop flights from/to LaGuardia (flight time 1 hour 20 minutes).
- Less than 1 mile from the recently renovated Tanger Outlet Mall featuring over 300 stores and shops.
- 1 mile from the renowned Legends Golf Resort featuring 3 on-site golf courses, a 30 acre lighted driving range, and one of Golf Digests top 50 19th Holes, The Ailsa Pub.
- Award winning school district and 3 miles to Coastal Carolina University.
- Minutes from countless restaurants, grocery stores, shopping, and live entertainment.
Having been involved in the construction trades in New York, it was a natural migration to start a custom home building company at the beach. Along with a beautiful collection of homes, I have built an impeccable reputation as a quality builder with a sharp eye for detail. I can provide you with a long list of references that include the owner of Pomodorino! In addition, below you will find a collection of homes that I have built or have under construction and are for sale. There are floor plans, pictures and video tours to help you better appreciate the workmanship of my homes.
Congressional Drive – Legends Golf Resort
3 bedroom 2.5 Bath
Taxes $1,024.00 Annually
Insurance $1532.00 Annually
Hardwood, Granite, Custom Cabinets